Search This Blog

Friday, February 08, 2013

Weirdness....

Our county has this weird little pocket called the Hereford Zone. We live in it now and the kids' elementary school is in it. The preschool, however, which is a mile down the road (less maybe even?) is NOT. This resulted in a bit of a conundrum today as I pondered what to do about Jonathan's preschool class.

Not a huge deal to skip it... but I hate to. He does so well with routine and he does really enjoy it. Not to mention, we PAID for it. So I really try to not to skip unless he is sick.

Thankfully, it looks like no one else with older kids will be bringing theirs, except for the teacher, so it's just me, which means Ben and Simon can come. They're pretty excited about it too. LOL!  Doesn't everyone love going back to their "old school" once in awhile? Should be interesting, anyway.

We still have to leave a little early so I can take them to their school at 11 when it opens... but at least we'll get part of the day in.

YAY!

2 comments:

nelly said...

I remember in high school when it was the Hereford zone was always delayed and we always were on time! Funny that you live in that now!

nelly said...

I remember in high school when it was the Hereford zone was always delayed and we always were on time! Funny that you live in that now!