Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shame on Me...

Trying to quit Facebook. Really REALLY trying. I'm starting by not posting. It's just time. I've been burned one too many times. My own fault, really. But I'm just TIRED.  Tired of putting myself out there and having people take advantage of it. Again... totally my own fault. I'm too trusting and I share too much. Even with a carefully constructed "access list" of people I thought I could trust, I'm still burned.

I'm sad.

I'm annoyed.

I'm hurt.

I'm a little angry.

And I'm angry at myself too because again... mostly my own fault.

When will I learn to stop trusting people so easily?

Which reminds me... the blog's getting locked up again too soonish. It's a pain in the butt, but my creepy stalker from California is back. I've figured out how to block her/him for the time-being but I'm sure he/she will find their way back eventually.

Internet = blessing and curse.

6 comments:

erin said...

really, the stalker is back?! how creepy is that?! i cannot believe someone so weird would continually try to find you. what the hell?

Erin said...

Erin, it's insane... I don't often look at my stats... but I keep them for just this reason. I pulled them up a few weeks ago and this person had been visiting from an anonymous proxy server... something like 785 visits in a month. Really really creepy and weird. I've never had a problem on my blog except for this one creepy person...

Jack's Mom said...

Oh my that is creepy!!! I don't blame you one bit about locking things down. You have 3 precious babies. I hope I am on the list to get the password :)

Katie said...

Sorry! I was really enjoying your frequent status updates. I never have the guts to post anything on facebook. Keep me on the blog b/c I check that everyday too!

Judy P said...

I'm in California but it's not me, swearsies! 785 visits in a month? Who even has that kind of time?

Erin said...

Judy, btw, if you ever find you can't get here or get an error 404... please email me. I've been blocking most a LOT of hits from california. They are all suspicious looking ones (coming from anonymous servers and the like) but just in acse I ever block you by accident, please let me know via FB!