Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Superbowl!

Apparently, while I was out shopping during football games this season, the Ravens were busy winning or something because they made the Superbowl. Ben was excited because he thought this meant we'd have a party.  I felt bad telling him that the game didn't start until 6:30, which meant having a party was kind of not going to happen since we have a toddler who goes to bed at 7:30 and so does pretty much everyone else we know who we would invite to said party.

A few days before, we did decide to invite my parents and aunt Debbie over for a  mini-party. :) It worked out well because Tom didn't really want to watch the game alone (since I don't pay much attention and Ben flits in and out of the room... Simon doesn't care much either) Our company lasted until the power went out at the game and then everyone bailed on us, but it was fun while it lasted and in Ben's eyes, it was celebration enough.

p.s. I think something is wrong with the lens that came with my camera because all my pictures are blurry lately... granted, these were super-low-light... but still, something is up. Gr.






No comments: