Search This Blog

Friday, February 22, 2013

Needle in a Haystack...

Ben's two weeks without electronics have forced him to get creative with how he is spending his time. So, at some point during his hiatus from screens, he decided to find all the pieces to every Star Wars Lego guy we have ever owned and put them all back together again.

YAY!

Here's the problem. He has gotten completely fixated on this ONE guy... Captain Rex.  (see below)

He has found all but one piece -- that little antennae thing sticking out of the helmet -- and is driving us all crazy trying to find it. It's smaller than Jonathan's pinky fingernail and I personally dug through four giant boxes of Legos looking for the silly thing.  Meanwhile, Ben has torn the house upside down. 

Just a minute ago, he wandered through looking for it and said, "Well, I guess I've learned my lesson... don't put things off." 

"You mean, put things back where they go right away?"

"No... why would THAT make any difference?!"

Uh. 

LOL. 




No comments: