Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Old Friends! :)

The boys were invited to the birthday party for one of our friends from the old neighborhood yesterday. It's hard to believe that our second-borns are all turning SIX. The funny thing is that I was picking out a card earlier for the birthday boy and I grabbed a "You're Turning THREE!" card initially before I realized that no... it's the third-borns who are all turning three this year. Simon and HIS little #2 buddies are all turning six. OMG. Where has the time gone?

It's always so great to get the old gang together. The kids pick up right where they left off at the Christmas party. It's a fun bunch!


These three are a trip!

1 comment:

beth said...

I still get teary eyed looking at this picture! Old friends are forever friends and I love that about our group of Cromwell families :)