...there is another round of Star Wars obsession brewing in our house. It has been a LONG time. Have I mentioned Star Wars is not my favorite? LOL.
But, on the bright side, the big boys have been playing SO well together lately with this as their theme. It started after Ben lost all of his electronics (again) for sneaking and playing Minecraft well into the night after being told to turn it off.
He gives us ZERO motivation to give it back either because he's a different, happier, more agreeable kid when he's off the video stuff. I swear, video games are the root of all evil. And yet, my kids own every portable device ever in addition to their Wii. You'd think I would learn. I keep thinking if we put more limits on it... and that works for awhile and then I get lazy.
Sigh.
Simon is just so happy someone wants to finally play Star Wars with him and it has been really sweet seeing them running around the house playing together. :o)
Another round of Star Wars 24/7 for goodness knows how long? Bring it.
3 comments:
I have to confess that I like star wars-- at least the originals. I am looking forward to this phase with Henry, but then again, I only have to go through it one time. :) On the flip side, I am going through my third round of Barbie, and while the Barbie movies aren't terrible, I have seen each one about a zillion times.
I'm rooting for a return of the shark obesession. Just in time to get his giant shark derigible for his birthday.
I agree with the whole being lazy bit and giving into electronics. I am the exact same as it is so easy to just let them play on them!
Post a Comment