...was busy.
* We took a very excited Ben to buy his first hermit crab, which he has named Mr. Blue. Picture to come.
* We went to a free shipwreck museum that turned out to be very cool! Among many cool artifacts and other interesting things, they also had a big aquarium and in it was a female blue crab and some minnows. The curator told us if we watched long enough, the crab would eventually attack an unsuspecting minnow. We never did get to see that event, but we had a great time watching it stalk them!
* We used the giftcards to the waterpark we won at the preschool fair. Ben had a blast!
I still haven't taken any pics. (I haven't had good luck with electronics and water, so I figured taking the camera to the waterpark was a bad idea)
But I do promise pics soon. :)
ETA: Little Dude -- I realized I hadn't written anything about him. He spent part of the day with my parents and Yaya Joanie... he is smiley and happy and loving all the attention. He is also now, as they call it in the baby development circles, an official "walker"... or, as I prefer to call it, Two Feet of Trouble... on Two Feet. Thankfully, we brought our handy dandy baby gate. ;) I wasn't so much expecting him to go from exclusively crawling and cruising to walking all the time in a week; but I guess he's been planning and plotting this for quite awhile now!
No comments:
Post a Comment