Anyway, some pics... sorry these took so long. I was busy all afternoon/evening and then our internet was out this morning! Ack!
This made me giggle. This is what happens when you have a boy and a girl, I suppose. You end up with Spiderman mingling with the Disney Princesses. Here is Cinderella with a Spiderman logo on her ballgown. ;)
Paige pulling Jordan's hair.
Jordan making sure mommy got her good side in the pic she just took
Anastasia!
Anastasia, Simon and Jordan converging on a toy
The middle of the "O" was missing, but Simon found it! And it tasted good!
Jordan and the goat (I will have the goat song from Sound of Music in my head all day now)
Kisses for the goat
Ethan being cute
Paige
Jordan offering Anastasia her binky
Parallel play at its best... babies in all corners completely ignoring each other. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment