Anyway, so yeah, I went to the eye doctor this afternoon for the first time since I was pregnant with Ben. I've noticed since I was pregnant with Simon that far-off things are a little blurry. It's just enough to make me squint a little when I'm driving and looking for a sign or trying to see the Orioles score in the little box at the top of the tv screen. The verdict? Glasses... but only to wear when the blurriness REALLY bugs me.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little happy to walk away with a glasses prescription. (especially when I found out they were fully covered by our vision insurance) You see, I wore glasses from the time I was 18 months old until the time I was 10 and, when I didn't need them anymore, it was like something was missing from my face. Frankly, I've never really gotten over it. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment