Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Playgroup Day! It's Playgroup Day!

Okay yeah, so this is totally more for me than it is for my kids. But anyway, today is the long awaited PH Playgroup!

It's me, my SIL, and a little a group of my high school friends, one of whom I have not seen in nearly ten years! They all have babies now! :) I'm sure it will be amply blogged too on Tracy's blog, on Val's blog, on Becky's blog and Krystyna's blog. So you could actually call it a bit of a blogger's meetup! No? ;) It probably would have been blogged over at Mandy's too, except that she ended up having to work today. :( And Meg doesn't have a blog, but I'm sure if she did, she would blog it too. ;)

We will all be wishing Janelle was there too, but hopefully she will be having baby #3 at some point in the very near future. Janelle, we will see you August! Sending you labor vibes across the pond!

Pics coming later, of course!

No comments: