My monkey
Simon wanted Ben's juice so badly that after Ben walked away and left it on the bench, he picked it up and figured out how to drink through a straw! Luckily, I had brought an extra...
Please can we go over there with the big kids?
Mommy, the wood chips really hurt my feet. Pick. Me. UP!
This particular playground contraption scares me to death, but daredevil Ben mastered it last year, so now I just let him go and cross my fingers while I keep Simon from hurting himself. Other moms are always trying to spot him, and then I feel like I have to go over and explain that he's four and really CAN do it alone... I'm not just being a neglectful parent. ;)
The swings seem to be our favorite playground equipment right now though... for both of them. This is very convenient. Two swings. Two arms. Two boys. Maybe I should just stop while I'm ahead. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment