Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Good Post...

Rachel over at Simple Family is on a roll this week... read this one and then come back to discuss... I know some of you have worried, wondered, and thought about this topic from time to time. I know *I* have... how much should we PLAY with our kids? How involved do you have to be every minute of every day? How much should they be left to their own devices to play and imagine and figure things out? I know I'm not the only one who gets bored after 50 block towers and an hour of Star Wars guys scenarios or feels the need to actually get things done around the house while the kids play.

As I write this, Ben is in the bathroom "washing his hands" and probably the rest of the bathroom as well... perhaps I should end this and send you on your way.

So, go read... But come back! :)

No comments: