...that I really enjoy cleaning my kitchen? I mean I REALLY take a lot of pleasure in taking everything off the counters, moving the table and chairs out and going at it. I'm not saying I enjoy cleaning in general (though there is a certain rush I get when I make vacuum lines in my carpet... yes, I'm weird)
But the kitchen.... there is something about a sparkly kitchen that just makes me so happy. I take everything out, wipe the counters, cabinets and stove down with lysol cleaner, then bleach, then windex. I bleach the sink then I put everything back one piece at a time and and wipe it all down as I go. Then the floor... ahhh... well, cleaning the wood floor is not as satisfying as cleaning tile or linoleum because it's harder to see your progress but stil.... ahhh....
Ohmahgah I just wrote an entire post about scrubbing my kitchen. Someone please have me committed. Or someone please tell me I'm not alone in my kitchen cleanin glee. Please?
I'm hesitant to even hit the "publish" button because you all are going to think I'm insane.
No comments:
Post a Comment