"Wow. Who did he make write all THIS?" I asked, giggling.
His teacher emerged from around the corner of the doorframe, also laughing. "That was me. He told me everything to write. I wasn't sure about that last word, so he spelled it for me. I still have no idea what it means, but I just went with it."
(it's a character in an old video game Simon talks about all the time)
In the other room, with the extended day teacher, I walked in to find Jonathan tossing random assorted things into a bowl of water to see if they sank or floated. She laughed and said, "This was supposed to be a lesson about evergreen trees, but it turned into this. He asked me to give you the recipe."
Jonathan pipes up from the table, "Yes. You just add water and items. I wanted to add vinegar and fruit but Miss Sally didn't have any."
"He also wanted to know how you make paper bags, but I didn't know. So he told me to ask Siri. When I told him I didn't have Siri on my phone, he told me to try Google Now. I told him I didn't have internet here at school. (school has really bad cell phone reception) He said "WHAT?!?!? Chestnut Grove doesn't have INTERNET? Then he told me to look under 'settings' to make sure."
LOL. At least he keeps them laughing… ;) Next year will either be an absolute disaster or totally hilarious.

No comments:
Post a Comment