Another day, ANOTHER day off.
I'm handling these surprisingly well this year, probably due to the fact that they are more spread out than they were last year and also because on delay days (of which we have had MANY), preschool isn't canceled anymore.
Sadly, I heard that as of yesterday, we only had two hours of "snow days" left and those are now gone and then some. So now, the snow is officially eating into summer which is NOT okay with me.
We have some plans for today. Pancakes have been eaten, Disney Channel is currently being watched. In a little while, I'm getting everyone dressed so we can head to Best Buy and get a keyboard for the Raspberry Pi, which I'm hoping will entertain Simon for part of the day.
I also need to head to the library to pick up some books I have on hold and maybe also to Target because… it's there. LOL.
My night owl child is still sleeping, so off to go make him join the land of the living!
No comments:
Post a Comment