Ben and I went out this afternoon and picked out seeds! He was a good sport about this and ended up kind of having fun. Hoping to take our little garden up a notch this year. Ever since last summer, we have talked about having one garden that is exclusively hot peppers so we can make our own hot sauce. I got some seeds at Home Depot, but I also need to order a few specialty ones from the internet.
We also stopped at the grocery store and I basically let him pick out whatever he wanted for Friday night sleepover snacks. I don't think I have ever had so much junk food in my cart. I said this when I was in line and Ben said, "You NEVER have junk food in your cart!" LOL.
Sour gummy worms, Skittles, Doritos, regular chips, Oreos, ice cream and toppings…. I tossed some green grapes in the cart too in hopes maybe they'll eat them. Likely futile, I realize.
All this and he wants to order Chipotle for dinner that night.
Between looking forward to Friday and to dodgeball tonight, he is kind of bouncing off the walls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment