Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Video Dump...

Finally got around to cleaning off my camera card, which had about a dozen short videos from our trip on it...

Here are my favorites, if you feel like clicking on them. (most are very short, a minute or so)

A clip from the opening ceremonies at the Magic Kingdom. Really and truly, I am a complete nut, because every SINGLE time we make it to MK in time to see this, it makes me tear up. It's quite possibly one of my most favorite Disney "attractions". I don't know why it makes me get all teary... whether it's just the sentimental value Disney has for me, or that it's like all the magic rolled into one big production... but whatever. I'm probably a freak. ;)

Stuck on Small World. Our boat got stuck for a couple minutes toward the end of Small World. The catchy little song can be pure torture...

Ben's favorite thing at Epcot. It's this place where pictures are projected on the floor and when you jump on them, they make the noise of whatever they are. I'm pretty sure this has been his favorite since the very first time we went with him when he was 15 months old. At any rate, it got him so hyped up this time, that another family felt the need to (quite loudly) remove their child for fear ours would hurt him with all the running around. Jerks. This is just a video of him enjoying it... thankfully, we didn't catch the nasty comments on video.

Busted. I was videotaping on a new attraction I'd never been on -- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor in the Magic Kingdom. There were no signs, because I checked and double checked before I turned the camera on. At any rate, here's some illicit footage, and the embarassing moment where the Disney guy asked me to turn my camera off.

Ben is Star (Wars) struck. Here he is watching the Stars and Cars parade at MGMHollywood Studios. I almost cried watching him when the Star Wars guys came through... he thought it was SO cool... it was, however, very sad when we were snubbed by Darth Vader.

Cool Drink. Ben's really cool drink he got at the Prime Time cafe. We brought the flashing "ice cube" home, but it has since stopped working. :(

Beach boys. Just my boys and me on the beach in Vero... oh, and some loud guy near me who kept yammering on about losing his toes.

No comments: