Search This Blog

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend Update...

Simon is MUCH better and is back to sleep all night. THANK GOODNESS. Although, he does still have liquipoo, which is mildly concerning. Hrm...

Benjamin LOVES his beds and has slept in the bottom bunk without incident since the first night.

Tom and I had a date day yesterday. His company (of something like 8 people) gives an Employee of the Month award (I know, I find that highly amusing, myself) and Tom got it a month or two ago. The prize is $100 to spend on dinner wherever you want. So we hit a movie. (Juno, which, btw, is quite possibly one of the BEST movies I have ever seen) and then went to dinner at Jessie Wongs. We ate for literally two hours... sushi appetizeres, huge entrees, and of course, dessert. I will not eat for two days... or at least, I shouldn't!

Today we're not doing much. My grandmother is having a condo-warming this afternoon. She had a small fire around Christmas-time that forced her to have the whole place basically remodeled. And then we are dropping by my parents' to watch the game commercials for a bit until Simon gets tired.

Gotta run. Ben is starting to have a panic attack about getting dressed. ;) I have jeans laid out for him today, just because I thought I might be up to the challenge. Heh.

No comments: