Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

Bullets to Perhaps be Expounded Upon Later...

* Ben woke up at 3:30a.m. calling "Mommy!!!" I went in and he cried and cried about how he wanted me to sleep in his bed with him and how he doesn't like when I leave him because he is lonely. WHERE is this coming from?! Other than school and once in awhile with his grandparents, the kid is in the same ROOM with me almost 24/7. Also, in nearly FOUR years, he has never had an issue with sleeping in his own bed alone. Weirdness.

* My brother was, indeed on Jimmy Kimmel last night. I watched it on the Tivo this morning. Highly amusing. My favorite part was: "I hear you've dropped out of college!" "Yes, yes I have!" "Oh good, good that's good." ;)

* Simon waves to us now. (his favorite time to do it is when you get him from his crib in the morning... never have you seen a happier child than him at 7a.m.) He also stood on his own a couple times yesterday... (which scares me to death now because of the hard floor!!)

Off to figure out how to spend the last day of what has been a painfully long week! Thinking about a trip to the bookstore to drop some formula off for Mandy and spend some special time with Ben... (since he obviously needs it, badly!)

No comments: