This morning has been interesting. Ben woke up crying around 4a.m. and Tom took him downstairs. This usually means they sleep on the couch for awhile until Ben is ready to eat breakfast. But it's 7:45 and Ben has yet to be ready to eat breakfast. Tom tried to feed him at 5:00 and he just fussed and I tried to feed him at 7:15 and he only took an ounce or so before he started to fuss. Then when I tried to burp him, he fell asleep on my shoulder. So I guess today sleep is just more important than food. And that's FINE with me! Maybe, luxury of luxuries, I can get a shower before he wakes up and maybe even brush my teeth! Wow! :D Hopefully this bodes well for tonight. We're going to a wedding rehearsal dinner and plan on taking Ben unless he's in "evil Ben" mode.
In other news, my friend Bonnie, who lives in Washington State, has a bat. (not a baseball bat, the rodent type, with wings). It moved into her backyard and has made itself at home. Anyway, she wants to name it and has requested "uncommon bat name" ideas. I guess that means "Batty" "Batty Bat" "Old Bat" "Mouse with Wings" "Dracula" "Fang" etc... are out. hee hee... So, if you'd like to suggest a name, please post it on my tagboard or in the comments section. ;) I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment