Benjamin rarely gets called by his actual name, at least by his mommy and daddy. Tom and I have come up with lots of strange nicknames for our little boy. Here's the short list.
;) Any other suggestions are welcome. ;)
1) Little Poop Machine (for obvious reasons)
2) Fatso (Tom uses this one when he's getting ready to feed Ben)
3) Peanut Monkey (I coined this one a few weeks ago...I was calling him Peanut for awhile and then when he started flailing his arms and legs around, it sort of evolved into Peanut Monkey)
4) Sleepy Beepy (for when he's obviously tired)
5) TeeBeeGee and TeeBeeGeeBee (derived from his initials: TBG)
6) TBG Express (for when he's being transported around the house in one of his various seats)
7) Stinky (see #1)
8) Fuzz (as in the fuzz on his head where his hair should be)
9) Little Man (often preceded by "Mommy's," "Daddy's," or "My Favorite")
10) Bennamin (his name minus the J... I dunno where this one came from)
11) Ben-a-licious
12) Benvenido
13) Benvareen
14) Benito
No comments:
Post a Comment