Search This Blog
Monday, December 01, 2008
Few Things Have Made Me More Proud...
My favorite part is in the first one (which is really long, btw, so don't feel obligated to sit through it!)... but halfway through, he looks up at me and says, "I'm reading it!!"
He mixes up lowercase b's and d's and if he doesn't follow the words with his finger, tends to lose focus and start looking at the picture instead of the letters. But when he's focused, which he mostly is in the these videos, he's doing it! He's really doing it!
Also, important to note, this is only the second time he went through the first two books and the first time he read the third book at all, so he hasn't had time to memorize them. I thought it was cool that I got his first time reading all the way through a book on video... it will be so fun to look back on someday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment