Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas, Part I...

Last night we had our Christmas with Tom's Babby and Granddad. We had a lovely time and the kids had a blast with both new toys and old. Doesn't take a whole lot to entertain two toddlers and a four-year-old... new scenery work wonders!

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something I just love about this picture. It was one of the few I was able to get before I had to start using the flash and I dunno... the boys were opening Simon's present from Babby. I love how Anastasia is looking on from a distance and Babby is in the background watching everything. To quote Ben, it "gives me a happy Christmas feeling." ;)


The boys playing with Babby's fishing game... they ALL love this thing.


Doesn't she look like she's up to something?


Anastasia with her daddy/Ben and Simon's Uncle Marc

Anastasia with her mommy/Ben and Simon's Aunt Krystyna

Simon delivering a present


Anastasia and Simon checking out Anastasia's new shopping cart! I like this one because you can see how big they are relative to each other. It's really funny! They are only three months and two weeks apart! You can also see Simon's silly hair in rare form. LOL.


Ben helps daddy with a present. Ben wants to help EVERYONE open their gifts this year. I'm going to have to restrain him on Christmas morning lest he open everything under the tree!


So that was our evening... well, late afternoon anyway. It all feels like evening these days. Thanks for having us, Babby! :) We had a great time!

Today, I think I might take Ben to the pediatrician. I think he has a sinus infection, poor guy. He sounds all nasally and his nose has been stuffy for over two weeks and now he has a cough. I had chalked it up to allergies, but then he started with the cough and being kind of lethargic and having no appetite... so time to get it checked out. :( I want my house 100% healthy by Christmas!

No comments: