Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Thassalotta Stuff...

I spent yesterday evening putting away all the gifts from Sunday's baby shower. :) It took about three hours and a lot of trips up and down the stairs but the baby's room is now fully operational and just needs the baby, oh, except for the crib mattress that is still missing, which is becoming sort of a running joke.

The baby now has WAY more clothes than me AND nicer bedroom furniture --I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. Okay, a LOT jealous.

I discovered something interesting yesterday while combing through the statistics for this little bloggy project. This guy linked to me on his blog! That's the first time that's happened, so I thought it was very cool. I've gotten a few random visitors from that link too!

And the last of today's news, mah bebe's daddy is still pretty sick. He swears he's getting a flu shot next year, so at least something good has come from it. He's actually going to the doctor this afternoon, so I KNOW he must be feeling bad. My immune system is holding up so far! Yay me!

No comments: