Search This Blog

Monday, January 05, 2004

Not Much New...

Over the weekend I put what I hope are the finishing touches on the baby's room. There are still a couple small things I might do if I have the time, but for the most part it's finished.

Baby is moving a LOT these days, but in more of a pushy "I want out" sort of way. Last night, he pushed up under my left rib so hard that I was actually able to feel what I think what either a heel or a knee.

I was asked to choose some baby shower games that I thought people would willingly participate in. After an exhaustive internet search, I came up with two nice, non-humiliating games that everyone can play. You all can thank me for tossing aside such options as "Sniff the Diaper." This little beauty of a game involved melting various kinds of chocolate candy bars into cloth diapers and then asking people to sniff them and guess which variety of candy bar made the mess. WHO comes up with this stuff?!

No comments: