I'm 30 weeks pregnant today. That means that in absolutely NO more than 12 weeks, but hopefully more like 8 - 10 weeks, I won't be pregnant anymore, and more importantly (I guess ;) ), Benjamin will be here. I hope it's not really 12 weeks, because I will NOT be a happy camper.
Our 3-d sonogram is next Saturday, so that's something to look forward to. Other than that, it's just a whole lot of waiting and waddling.
Ben had the hiccups last night and Tom got to feel it. We were trying to get the cats to notice too, but they just don't have the attention span. (heck, I'm lucky TOM stuck around long enough to see my stomach move three or four times) We felt the hiccups really low on my tummy... don't know what that means, but I hope it's further indication that the baby is facing the right direction.
Nothing else new. I just continue to throw up random meals and not gain weight. I'm not upset about the weight gain part. I may as well be getting something positive out of my current state, right?
So I guess that's all for today. Sorry nothing more exciting is going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment