Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2004

Doctor's Appointment

I had my 30-week appointment this afternoon... here's the scoop:

- The doctor is totally unsure whether Ben is feet-first or in blast-off position. This makes me a little nervous. BUT, I'll find out for sure at the 3-d ultrasound next Saturday.

- She gave me a prescription to help with the puking. I haven't decided if I'm going to fill it though because I was reading about the side effects and they include: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sleeplessness and depression. Dude, I'm already puking, why would I want to add diarrhea, sleeplessness and depression to the mix? We'll see... depends how desperate I get.

- I have gained one pound since my last visit. According to her chart, I have gained 21 pounds. Problem is, she doesn't know about the 7 pounds I gained before I ever set foot in her office. ;) I'm going to keep it that way.

- His heartbeat looks good. She was ever so slightly concerned last time because there wasn't very much variability, but today, he performed well. ;) Yay Ben.

...AND the extra fun news is that I have now graduated to the every-two-week program, so my next appointment is on the 26th. Wahoo. That means I am getting ever closer to reclaiming my body. Weeeee!



No comments: