It's supposed to be beautiful outside today. I'm hoping for some quality playing outside time/bike riding time for the boys. I may even bring my camera out of hibernation. It gets really old taking pictures of the kids in the same old living room setting all winter. LOL. So it hasn't come out much in the last month or so.
Tom and his dad are starting work on our laundry room makeover this morning. Today's activities don't actually involve the laundry room though. They are doing some shelf building in the attic and putting in some more floorboards to make room for a lot of the things we'll need to move out of the laundry room. (and will help IMMENSELY with the organization up there). I'm excited for the coming year because once Three comes, the giant purge-o-baby-stuff will begin, one box of clothes at a time. I'm saving the nicest things for whoever has a boy next and I'll hang on to the toys that have held up the best over six years. But for the most part, I am on a clearing out mission. About 3/4 of the contents of my attic right now are baby clothes, maternity clothes and baby gear!!!
Simon and I test drove our new pediatrician yesterday and were immediately won over. Simon was pretty apprehensive when we were walking back to the exam room, but then the doctor came in and immediately got him laughing and he didn't stop for the entire time we were in there. Surprisingly, Simon did not have an ear infection as suspected but the doctor is putting him on preventive antibiotics until his sniffles are completely gone to keep him from getting one. (even HE was surprised Simon didn't have an ear infection) Hello, can we say brilliant? He said hopefully with this tactic, we can avoid any more ear tube placements and the adenoid surgery that Ben had. So yay for that!
Anyway, off to get some chores done and then enjoy this sunny Saturday! :)
4 comments:
That's great to hear about your new ped! I know how much anxiety that caused you. Who/where is it? I'm still possibly contemplating a change for us.
Erika, it's Dr. Bodnar at Main Street Pediatrics (www.mainstreetpeds.com). It's right in Towson on Fairmount Ave. Really, really great place! There are six docs and four of them are accepting new patients.
I am thrilled about the new pediatrician! Shew!
As for the clothes - I just pulled out my son's (he's 5.5) only to find that many have stains on them...and I would have never put them away with stains. I guess over time the stains come out or become more obvious? Did you find this too? I was sad but they were going to a friend so she was thankful for the many things that were in perfect condition!
Invisible milk stains come out in storage and show up as yellow spots. :( A LOT of Ben's itty bitty stuff had those... You can get them out with Oxyclean though!
Post a Comment