Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

According to Intelligender...

(whose reliability is HIGHLY questionable, just for the record)

It's a...


This picture actually doesn't do the orange color justice.

I'm amused.

Tom's response? (after he declared I was doing "voodoo" and did I want him to call a witch doctor too) was, "So what? It's not like it means anything!"

Ah well. 11 more days and we'll know for sure which it really is! Boy is he going to have some mental adjusting to do if this test is really accurate.

6 comments:

K said...

Wooooooo! Go team pink!

Unknown said...

or orange, as the case may be... LOL.

Poor Tom. It's such a silly test and who knows if it's right... but I think he was actually kinda ticked.

Erin said...

That was me.. other account.

Katie said...

This is fun to watch play out. LOL. I still think girl too, regardless of the test. ;-) Just be emotionally prepared for a switcheroo at the big u/s, just in case.

Anonymous said...

thats why i was glad to have found out with my 3rd and 4th babies as i wanted to be mentally prepared for a boy as i was still wanting a girl! i've given up now...as in, if i have a 5th and its a boy? so be it!

so i'll be jealous if you have a girl, but really, how cool would that be! she would be so loved by her big brothers!

Twinkletoes said...

SO funny - I looked at this post and immediately thought, "Is today April Fool's Day?" because you got me before on April 1st!
It will (obviously) be wonderful either way...but sometimes those dad's who are most nervous about having little girls, are actually really, REALLY attached to them in a way they would have never expected!