Search This Blog

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Two Things...

1) I put a homemade South Korean flag in Ben's lunchbox today as a surprise. (he's been bugging me to print one out on the computer) I'm betting he's the only kid in the history of kids to think this is the coolest lunch bag surprise EVER. I kept looking at the clock to see if it was 11:30 yet because that's when lunch starts at school. ;)

2) Don't tell Simon this, but he has officially pretty much become way too big for me to physically force him to do anything he doesn't want to do. He was resisting going upstairs for his nap today and I had to trick him into racing me up the stairs because truly, I could NOT lift him to carry him up. I can pick him up under normal circumstances, but definitely not when he's resistant. Thankfully, he falls for a lot of my tricks, plus, we have a very well-established "sit on the naughty step" routine for when he doesn't listen. Lately, all I have to do is threaten the naughty step and he straightens up. Have I mentioned he weighs 34-1/2 pounds these days? SHEESH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm the same with noah! though he is almost 4 (in june) and 49lbs!!