Search This Blog

Monday, March 01, 2010

Brainstorm With Me...

I do NOT know what to get my soon-to-be six-year-old for his birthday! I gave everyone in the extended family my best ideas and now I am fresh out.

I considered a Nintendo DS,but honestly,he still LOVES his Leapster, so why would I shell out the $$ for a DS when he's not even asking for one?

He already has way too many Legos...

He doesn't want a Razor scooter (which was my other big idea)...he says they go too fast.

Uhhh... help?

9 comments:

♥Jess♥ said...

Oh My Gosh! You are pregnant again?! Congrats! I've missed reading about you guys. P.S. I know this had nothing to do with your original post. Sorry.

K said...

I was going to e-mail you this.. maybe I can get Uncle Taylor and Aunt Sarah to go in on it with us, if you don't get it:

http://www.discoverthis.com/starwars-vader-arm.html

K said...

Nevermind on that.. it got awful reviews on Amazon once I checked there... how about this one??

http://www.amazon.com/Robotic-Arm-Edge-Controlled-requires/dp/B0017OFRCY/ref=pd_sbs_t_1

Erin said...

K, I'll check it out!

Jess, yay! Welcome back! And thanks! :)

RB said...

L is getting a better bike. Don't know if that is what he wants but it will make our bike rides better. :) He has a DS that I bought used but he got an iPod touch for Christmas (not from us) and that is pretty much his favorite thing on the planet.

meg said...

Conner asked for a DS, but with a 2 year old running loose around here, we'd be crazy to spend the money. She'd swipe it, drop it, and bye-bye DS. Conner's getting a new Leapster since his sister confiscated his old one.

Erin said...

Meg, same problem over here w/ the Leapster. That's what Simon will be getting for HIS bday. And I'm afraid if I buy Ben a DS, that Simon will confiscate that too and then we'll just have two Leapsters over here that don't get played. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Magna tiles!!!!!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Magna-Tiles-Translucent-Colors-100-pieces/dp/B000CBSNRY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1267559906&sr=8-1

HUGE hit in this house. HOURS of entertainment!!!

Erin said...

Jane, those look AWESOME! (expensive though!!!) Maybe a joint gift for Christmas...