Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ew.

Ben had a followup of a followup of an ear infection this morning. (don't ask... I swear, I think they just like see me every week!) Anyway, she actually removed one of his tubes since they have now both fallen out and are just hanging out in his ear canal. It was gag-a-riffic. It must have hurt too because he wasn't letting her near the other ear for the second tube.

Also, she agreed with me (Hell? Frozen? Pigs? Flying?) about waiting on his adenoids. Woohoo!

All in all not a bad morning, except that now Simon is boycotting the nap he seemed so desperate to take while we were at the Dr.'s office. And also, now I owe Ben a new fish for sitting still while the doctor used a six inch stick to dig around in his ear for five minutes. I didn't expect her to do that or I would have prepared him better... Desperate times call for desperate measures, so I had to pull out the big guns and just all out bribe him.

C'est la vie.

I need more coffee.

No comments: