The top deck appears to be complete except for the wood railing around the top. I'm sure there is some kind of technical builder's term for that. ;)
But anyway... shout out to Mike! (the younger one) His wife Heidi informed him he made the blog two days ago (he is the legs in the picture of the boys looking out the window) and he couldn't believe I had snapped a pic that fast because I had just had the door open to refill his water bottle. ;) Thanks for stopping in and saying hello yesterday! That was my SIL Sarah who I rudely forgot to introduce you to! Sarah, Mike. Mike, Sarah. There you go.
Yesterday, the boys and I played in the basement for awhile and Ben wanted to put on his toolbelt. He also made me put all the tools into the belt for him. Then he "built a deck" out of his big cardboard blocks. ;) It was a nice break from talking about fish all day. ;)
Anyway, I think there may be some patio action today... I'll try to snap some pics later. (watch out, Mike!)
No comments:
Post a Comment