Search This Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Impeccable Timing...

Simon is running a high fever... of course, I didn't discover this until four hours after we got home from the doctor's office. He felt warm before he went down for his nap, but we had been running errands in the heat, so I chalked it up to that.

Anyway, shall we take bets on the cause? Here are your choices:
1) Ear infection
2) Teeth (doesn't usually cause a HIGH fever... but a girl can hope, right?)
3) Roseola (no cold-like stuff recently, but a girl can hope, right?)
4) Random virus

It's really a tough call. He doesn't seem to be in any pain or have any symptoms other than being a little cranky and not wanting anything to eat, which is why I am torn between ear infection and roseola. I would be thrilled if it were roseola because it's a good one to get over and done with) But, sadly, ear infection is probably the most likely culprit. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when I make yet another trek to the pediatrician's office.

No comments: