Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow Pics...

I discovered something funny yesterday. My husband doesn't know how to roll the snow to make a snowman. He thought you just kind of packed it into a ball. Turns out, they never actually BUILT snowmen when he was little, they just had snowball fights. Go figure! Here's a picture of him attempting to create the bottom snowball before I intervened. Note Ben's intense interest in helping build the snowman. HA!


Our My snowmouse. Excuse the nonsymmetrical ears. It was quick creation, as it started to rain just as I was trying to scrounge for things to make the face. ;)


He really wanted to eat the snow. So I let him give it a try once I moved him away from the spot where our neighbor lets his dog out to pee everyday.


Obligatory smiling snow shot for the photo album. "Benjamin - Snow - February 2007" ;)

No comments: