In other news, the potty training is coming along! I haven't changed a poopy diaper since my first post about his accomplishment. He hasn't had any other accidents either and is finally telling me on his own that he has to go. Another week or so and I think we'll call it official. (at least as far as daytime training is concerned. The nighttime thing is a whole other ballgame) :) I'm SO excited! (to have what? a whole two months off of changing diapers???) ;)
Search This Blog
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
35 Months Old...
A couple days late... but here's the official monthly chair pic. I missed last month because we were in Florida, but I did get a pic of him ON the monthday. I've decided I'll continue this for one more month, since he'll be three in the next one. Then maybe I'll do it every three months or six months. It has been a really cool thing to have, especially when I put all the pics together and you can see how he has grown and changed!

In other news, the potty training is coming along! I haven't changed a poopy diaper since my first post about his accomplishment. He hasn't had any other accidents either and is finally telling me on his own that he has to go. Another week or so and I think we'll call it official. (at least as far as daytime training is concerned. The nighttime thing is a whole other ballgame) :) I'm SO excited! (to have what? a whole two months off of changing diapers???) ;)
In other news, the potty training is coming along! I haven't changed a poopy diaper since my first post about his accomplishment. He hasn't had any other accidents either and is finally telling me on his own that he has to go. Another week or so and I think we'll call it official. (at least as far as daytime training is concerned. The nighttime thing is a whole other ballgame) :) I'm SO excited! (to have what? a whole two months off of changing diapers???) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment