Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

First Trip to the Dentist... Sorta...

I had a dentist appointment today and I had my mom come along with Benjamin so he could get a feel for the place. At first, he sensed the medical atmosphere and had a minor flipout. But then, halfway through my cleaning, he joined me in the chair and got to ride up and down and fill up the cup with water. After that, he even opened his mouth and let the hygenist count his teeth. (!!!) They gave him stickers and a new toothbrush and let him pick a toy from the treasure chest. On the ride home he said, "I want to go back to the dentist!!"

So yeah, THAT went better than expected. So well even, that I made him his own appointment right after mine when I go back in August. Yay!

No comments: