Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Prego Lego!

Ben has sort of a strange obsession with pregnancy, babies and birth. It's been on and off since I was pregnant with Simon and has made a recent resurgence. I think he's starting to get curious about babies and where they come from and whatnot and I have a feeling there will be some questions to be answered when I get pregnanct again eventually... at any rate, he was playing quietly in the corner a bit ago and he wondered outloud what Lego piece he could use to make a hospital bed. A few minutes later, I went over to the table where he was working and found this:



He played out the whole scene and replaced the belly with another Lego guy laid on top of the mommy. It's not what it sounds like (thankfully)... as the other Lego guy was the new baby just born.

ROFL!

No comments: