Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photo Dump

Simon vs. Nutella (my SIL has officially ruined Nutella for me with her book "Eat This, Not That", so this may be our last jar... cry!!!! :P If you are also a Nutella fan, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT look in that book!)


And here are a few pics from when I was experimenting with the zoom lens outside last night...




Ben was using the Force or something in this picture...












Those pics were all taken from pretty good distances, so I'm pleased with the zoom! I still need to practice focusing at long distances, but all in all, I'd say I really like this lens!

And lastly, check this out... during our walk, this little girl in fairy wings appeared across the street with a little boy carrying a sword. They were playing Peter Pan. Seriously, it was THE cutest thing I think I have ever seen.They were SO lost in what they were doing. I wish I could have gotten up close and gotten some pictures of them against the trees, but yeah, that probably would have made me the weird girl with the camera taking pics of other peoples' children. Instead, I stood far FAR FAR away and took pics paparazzi style. You know, because that makes me less creepy. ;)

No comments: