Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday's Bullets...

* Gymnastics this morning. Considering letting the boys skip it since I have a hundred errands to run. In no particular order:

- Joannes for a new needle for my sewing machine, the other one broke in half last night midstitch. ARRRRGH!

- Home Depot for a dimmer for Ben's bedroom light because he insists on sleeping with the light on ALL NIGHT now and it's driving me bonkers because he also hates sleeping with the door shut. Me? I like it so pitch black I can't see my hand in front of my face and the stream of bright light from his room keeps waking me up.

- Walgreens for the kids' allergy meds... Simon is sporting the most horrible sounding cough right now and I know it's the
"August" allergy surge I was warned about because he's otherwise not sick... I just figured I didn't need to be on guard for it until you know, August. I guess the long dry spell we had there messed with something outdoors...

- Grocery store for dinner supplies... I've been SO bad about grocery shopping lately. I've been going every other day instead of all at once. I know this is bad, but I've just gotten into a bad habit lately. Must remedy this soon.

- Library -- books are due today.

- Goodwill to drop off a bag of clothes

So yeah, gymnastics or not? I'm kind of thinking not...

That's my boring Monday, how's yours looking? :)

No comments: