Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Brothers First...

Today was the first time both boys rode in the car shaped grocery cart together. ;)

I wish I had had my camera because it was extremely adorable and quite funny. Even strangers kept peeking into the cart and giggling. It happened because Simon spotted the firetruck out front and practically dove out of my arms to get to it. He loves riding on the little bikes and cars outside and sits very still, so I figured we'd give it a try. He happily "drove" with Ben for probably half the grocery trip. Then all heck broke loose when Ben got a lollipop from the bank and Simon wanted it. There was a pushing incident and some crying, which resulted in Tom and I having to trade off carrying Simon through the rest of the store. I don't think I'll be trying this on my own anytime soon, but it was glimpse of things to come (both good and bad). :)

No comments: