Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Simey Language!

Simon is starting to pick up on a little bit of baby sign language! :) I haven't actually been using any of the signs I know on a regular basis(because the times I had tried, he just wasn't making the connection). But yesterday, I started using a made-up one for the word "no" (that I used with Ben too) and today, whenever I'd say the word "no", he'd do the little sign! (which is just too cute, btw) Time to start with the more useful ones now! "more", "eat", "milk", "all done" and "please" are my favorites. Fun! :)

He also started using a new "word" today but I can't figure out what he means. It sounds like "tat", which I would have assumed was "cat", but there was no "tat" or a picture of a "tat" anywhere... so it's a mystery. ;)

No comments: