Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Soooooo...

What's the big hit at your house?

It's actually really hard to tell what the favorite was here because Ben has bounced around all day between pretty much everything he got. There was a particulary amusing moment where he was dressed as a pirate, riding the Fisher Price Smart Cycle and jumping off every 15 seconds to go fix something with his tool set.

He won't even answer the question, "What was your favorite Christmas present?" He gets this overwhelmed look on his face and says, "Nevermind..."

It's actually easier to say what the big flop was... and THAT was most definitely the Leapster handheld game thing we gave him. Yeah, not only does it not work right, but Ben is just completely uninterested in it. And I can't blame him... I tried to play with it last night and it's just annoying and hard to use! It's going back to Amazon a.s.a.p and probably won't be returning.

Your turn! And if you can't answer for your kiddo, how about you? What was your favorite gift? I'm actually having trouble deciding that one myself... I got some really cool stuff this year... I think I'd have to say it's a tie between the
P-touch label maker my mom got me and the ice cream maker my brother and sister-in-law (mostly SIL, I'd guess) got me. And of course, there are the plethora of Yankee candles and ITunes cards which I can never have enough of!

No comments: