This little toy car has quite a history. It was passed down from one of my ex-coworkers six years ago to another ex-coworker who in turn, passed it down to me. I used it with Ben and just now got it out for Simon. He doesn't walk behind it yet, but he does enjoy standing with it... I just heard the the ex-coworker from whom I acquired this is pregnant again, so I just might send it back when we're finished with it, for old times' sake. (and to reclaim some attic space) ;)

Here's big brother using it at the same age. :)

I was so astonished by what appears to be a huge height difference that I got out the tape measure to double check Simon's height! But I'm thinking it must be an angle thing or the way Simon is standing, because he's still just 26 inches and supposedly the same height as Ben in this picture! Weird, huh? (or maybe Ben was measured wrong way back when!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment