Search This Blog
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
Too Many Clothes...
People really like buying clothes for babies. And who can blame them? Most baby clothes are pretty inexpensive and they're fun to buy. Benjamin's closet is bursting at the seams and he's probably only actually worn 1/100 of what he has. Anyway, this little number hadn't been worn yet, and worse still, its givers (Tom's Uncle Glennn and Aunt Cherie) never received a thank you note. (Tom was in charge of that batch, I should have known better). So here's the picture I took to send to them with the note. They also gave him the blocks he's playing with. Anyway, just thought the pictures turned out cute so I wanted to share. (the oufit is not really something I'd choose for him, but, let's face it, this kid could wear a plastic bag and look cute. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment