Our vacuum cleaner blew up yesterday. I have only now gotten the smell of burning rubber out of the bedroom. When it rains, it pours I guess. First the washing machine, now this. Also, have I mentioned that I was working on removing the old grout from the shower in the master bath and discovered that the entire backboard behind the tile is wet and rotted out? (here's the best part... we NEVER use that shower. EVER.) Yeah. Figure that one out. This must be the rainy day everyone says to save for.
I've called someone to give me an estimate on fixing the shower. But does anyone have any vacuum cleaner recommendations? Of course I'm checking out that cool bright yellow Dyson one from the commercials. ("I was vacuuming at home one weekend...")
But if anyone has any less expensive suggestions, I'm all ears. With two long haired cats and a baby that eats everything he finds on the floor, it needs to work REALLY well.
No comments:
Post a Comment