I'm SURE you are all on the edge of your seats about how I decided to remedy my vacuum situation.
Right.
Well, after much research (thank you all for your advice, by the way), and after discovering that hubby's paycheck was more than it should have been this week (?) I decided on the Dyson. I had a coupon for Bed, Bath and Beyond so it was a pretty good deal. Vacuuming has never been more fun! ;) I filled up the canister with just my living room. I'm not sure whether to be excited about that or totally repulsed by the filth we were living with pre-new-vacuum.
Hrm.
The bad news about the new toy is that the boy is PETRIFIED of it. His lip quivers when he sees it and he all out screams bloody murder when I turn it on. This is a problem because he wakes up if I try to use it while he's asleep. Can't use it when he's asleep, can't use it when he's awake. This will be interesting.
I would take a picture of my canister of dirt to show you how awesome this thing is, but the sheer quantity of it is really disgusting and frankly, I'm humiliated. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment