... to beat my head against. I have had a headache for two days. Sooooo out of it. My MIL actually may have correctly diagnosed the cause tonight and I it's something I hadn't even considered. (pill, period, hormone drop) I used to get headaches for that reason all the time, just haven't had one like this in awhile. Anyway, this might be cause to go off my current pill a little earlier than expected, like tomorrow. (No, this doesn't change my plans for baby #2's timing) Blah. Nothing new to write about today other than that... Tom is watching the Superbowl by himself. We watched (he watched) the first quarter at his parents' house, but with Benjamin around, we generally can't stay out past 7:30 or so (and that's REALLY pushing it.) So we are home, I'm in my jammies nursing this headache, he's watching halftime. Paul McCartney is still cute. Fun fun.
~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment