I finally tracked down my Richard Scarry book. For those who care, it turned out to be called "Busiest People Ever." I thought it was something else because I recognized a title in someone's comment on my earlier post, but no, it's definitely Busiest People Ever and I found a nearly new copy on half.com for like three bucks. :) Yay! Thank you all for sharing your favorites! Some of those were favorites of ours too. Erin W., Tom says he can't read the "The Giving Tree" without tearing up. ;) How cute is that?
In other news, I let Ben feed himself yogurt tonight with a spoon. It was messy. And as I was telling RBelle on IM a little earlier, I've decided we either need a splat mat or a dog. The dog is out of the question. I don't need one more thing to clean up after, even if it's cleaning up after Ben. So splat mat it is. Maybe that will be tomorrow's expedition. Today, after a quick grocery store run, I took Ben to the aquarium shop next door to get an algae eater for our disgusting fish tank. Talk about free fun! He LOVED seeing the fishtanks and I think he definitely knows the word "fish" now after seeing a million of them and hearing me say it over and over again. ;) You can't really so much SEE the fish in OUR nasty fishtank, so this was really a first for him. ;)
~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment