We managed to get ourselves up, dressed and out of the house by 8:30 this morning! Why you ask? What would motivate us to do such a thing on a Saturday?
Stuffed french toast.
I have been seeing this Bob Evans commercial for months now. The one featuring the stuffed french toast with vanilla cream cheese filling. I have obsessed over it. I have had dreams about it.
Today, I tasted it.
And it was heaven.
Ben liked it too. Which brings me to the other point of this post. He was SO good while we ate breakfast. He ate his Cheerios, had some milk, tasted my yummy toast, tasted Tom's blueberry pancakes and read a book. This bodes well for our upcoming trip where there will be MUCH eating out. I also think, while we're there, I'm going to order him all real food and see how we do. Maybe going almost entirely cold turkey on the baby food will help us finally make the transition to table food. We'll see.
Anyway, breakfast was yum. I am stuffed. I am never eating again.
~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment